Re: Request for citique

by Kersti at Work <kanear(at)pacificaccess.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:12:43 +1100
 To:  yosam(at)voicenet.com
 Cc:  HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My thoughts....

- I find the red text on purple background difficult to read
- It would be nice if you would quote the source of the wav files (ie
Southark etc etc)
- The green is also a bit hard on the eyes...
- graphics look fine
- I'd set the font to something sans serif for ease of reading (ie arial)

Other than that, the code is pretty tight. If your bandwidth is a problem,
you may wish to consider putting some elements on a free account at say
Geocities (the clean stuff, of course)

Kersti