Re: Can you help

by Bonnie Nilsen <bnilsen(at)netidea.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:28:15 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jerry,

[Win'95 640X480 NN 4.08 28.8]

I like the muted background image - your text shows up fine against it. Had
to scroll to see all of the photos. (Great opening shot of the pelicans!)
Photos took a long time to load - maybe try to crunch them a bit.

I think you need to tighten up the meta description and cut down on the
repetition of words in the keywords.

I think the page is a good invitation to your place,

Bonnie
<http://www.netidea.com/~bnilsen/index.html>