Re: html editors

by Bruce Klaiss <harper_blue(at)compuserve.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:22:40 -0500
 To:  pmburrow(at)SoftHome.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Philip,

At 08:54 PM 9/17/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Currently I am trying out a demo of  HomeSite 4.0 . Before I go out and
buy another editor,
>Does anyone have any advise. Please keep in mind that while I am sure that
some of the
>$300 ones are worth their weight in gold to some people, I don't see
myself spending over
>$150.

Definitely go for HomeSite 4.0.  After Symantec Visual Page choked on me,
and FrontPage Express proved unsatisfactory, I tried the demo and fell in
love.  Remember, though, your mileage may vary.  Everybody reading this
will have their favorite tool, from HotDog Pro to a simple Notepad.

Bruce Klaiss
Harper Research Associates

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/2617/
http://www.mastermason.com/friendship-83/