Re: Another request

by chimbis(at)bahnhof.se (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Skj=F6ldebrand?=)

 Date:  Sat, 25 Apr 1998 06:54:58 GMT
 To:  "Matthew A. Peery" <mapeery(at)ix.netcom.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:55:55 -0700, you wrote:

>Could y'all check out my personal site and the other links from there.
>I am not really a newbie but I just don't know ALL the neat stuff yet =
and
>would like some input for all the sites I have worked on recently.
>http://pw1.netcom.com/~mapeery/index.html
>TIA
>Madmat

Hi,

I must say that I like your personal site better than the two (first)
one I had a look at. The main problem (IMO) is that you try to put all
information on only one page. It creates something of an information
overload.

BTW, where did you get the font for your main graphic on your own
page? I've been looking for it for some time.

Martin S.