Re: Magick Critique

by chimbis(at)bahnhof.se (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Skj=F6ldebrand?=)

 Date:  Sat, 09 May 1998 06:51:32 GMT
 To:  Magick <shanee(at)cloudnet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 09 May 1998 22:54:06 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello again,
>  Thanks to everyone who critiqued my site the last time around. I have
>made a few changes, but the site is still under heavy construction.
>Please give me any feedback you can offer.
>
>Thanks
>Shane Ellenburg

Hi Shane,

Opera 3.0 800x600, 33.6kbp/s

Very nice background, appropriate I think. Loads quite fast and no
problems displaying on my machine.

Just a thought. The pic on your opening page would probably be better
as a gif with a transparent background. Could be a rather neat effect
. . .=20

=46amilly page, two of those blue racing squiggly things are one too
many.

Magick page - just a background.

Regards,

M.