Re: oops! =) please help

by chimbis(at)bahnhof.se (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Skj=F6ldebrand?=)

 Date:  Tue, 19 May 1998 03:21:36 GMT
 To:  <girardc(at)usa.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tue, 19 May 1998 21:33:39 -0400, you wrote:

>Thank you to everyone that responded, I just hope I can get that type of=
 response once you all really have my website address!!!
><grin & act sheepish...>
>My website is:
>http://home1.gte.net/girard/index.htm
>Thanks again!
>Carol

Hi Carol,

I few first impressions.

Opening page: The space background is neat if it is consistent. And if
it would be possible to read the text without <b>ing it. All those
swirling blinking thing detracts from the text I think.

You've got a <font face> tag in there. I don't have lucida sans so I
don't know what it looks like. There are some useful texts on the

The moon is neat - but it much too fast, can it be slowed down?

Too much attention gathering in my view. Tone down the Guestbook,
Visitor counter and Vote (!) links/ images. Put it at the bottom of
the page.

Your page:

Neat graphics but: The text flows over the flowery border. I cant read
thing on the far left.

The dividing lines are not transparent and missaligned.

And why is the text bold?

Another background, I would use only one - for consitency.

A few of my opinions,

M.
--
Martin Skj=F6ldebrand