Re: I'd like comments on the method I have used for console style

by gmiller(at)gatewayone.com (Gail Miller)

 Date:  Wed, 03 Jun 1998 11:11:16 -0400
 To:  Bradley Harris <bharris(at)mail.usyd.edu.au>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bradley Harris wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'd like to get some feedback from other developers on the method I have
> used for this design. The page is at:
> http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/bradtest/calendar/

I think it's terrific -- and I really wish more people would explain
what they've done to get these cool effects. I'm a relative beginner
when it comes to anything more complex than simple html markup -- but my
reach is far broader than my grasp and I learn so much from this list!

Your site loaded very quickly, everything lined up just as expected.
NN3
Pentium 166
connection 33.6
64 megs ram