Re: im so tired

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:59:23 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:35 PM 8/22/98 -0500, Carol Parent wrote:

>Critique please, I don't even know if I spelled critique right, oh well
>spell checker will get it and if spell checker misses it, there are at least
>142 people on this list that spell better than I do that will point it out
>to me.<smiles> Oh yes...the URL, http://www.ist.net/cbwd/freeweb.html

Hello. I would put those unique features you have in paragraphs on the top
in tables also.

I like the table where you have the info on the various free web servers. I
have one suggestion but you can take or leave it.
I would add information as to how they utilize ads, meaning-do they make
you put an ad banner on your page? Where do they make you put it? Do they
put it on? Do that have pop-ups? That sort of thing. So perhaps a line for
Geocities would be:

Server           Ads

Geocities      Pop-ups, or use Geoguide for no pop-ups
Fortune City  Systems puts large banner at the top of pages