Re: Be Gentle {:)

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 03 Sep 1998 07:25:45 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:29 AM 9/3/98 -0400, Phil Sinewe wrote:

>Ok folks, take a look
>
>http://www-dev.ohtf1.com:8080
>
>Some of the links do not work yet, and the Guestbook does not yet (a server
>problem) but I would like to see what you all think of the look.  We are a
>building collapse rescue team.

A 93K graphic that does little more than make the user click again to get
to the real content is something I would avoid. I would get right to the
content myself.

The links that did work loaded nice and fast for me(using NN 4.05 28.8
connect). There were several links that I could not get to work. I am going
to assume that this is because the site is not complete yet.