Re: Do any of you read all the messages???

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:56:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:49 PM 10/9/98 -0400, Nick Papageorge wrote:

>       Why the incredibly hostile reply?  *YOU* were in the wrong, whether
>it was a mistake or not, therefore criticism should be expected in at least
>some form.  And this gave you *no* right to respond with such a hostile
>response, insulting us and the like.

Yes, Jess was in the wrong originally, but some folks from this
list(supposedly with several "professionals" on it) did things like e-mail
bombing, putting Jess on mailing lists and so forth. That is an IMMATURE
way to retaliate for anything, even spam.

>     So think next time before you post, and I think you owe all of us
>apologies for the insults you made towards our 'intelligence'

And you need to read the entire post before flamming.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com