Re: Critique on hidden stuff on my site (Clean Site)

by Pam Shorey <palema(at)downcity.net>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:58:09 -0500
 To:  Francois De Beer <fbeer(at)sars.gov.za>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,
I didn't get the idea of why you would hide your links on a
government site... so I went to see, viewed with Win95, 28k
modem, both Netscape 4.03 and IE 3.2
In both cases, I got java script error messages. IN NS, no
links were visible. In IE, the names of the links were
visible, but they did not appear to be links. The hidden
link bove the T in tax did not appear.
I submitted the site to the validator at w3c and it timed
out without validating.
Im stumped... ;)

--
"The only effective protest is one not permitted by those in
power."