Re: Request for group

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:54:31 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:17 PM 1/2/99 +0100, killian jenkins wrote:

>I think the problem is that many professional designers do not have the
time to
>visit every site requested... and in general, it really doesn't matter what
>somebody's personal site looks like.  So we prefer to help aspiring
>professionals given the limited time available.  That is just my
perspective on
>the issue ;-)  Good luck.

I appreciate your response. I realize time is important. I know that not
even every professional site gets critiqued. I also had a feeling I would
get similar answers like the one you gave. Even though I have never gotten
money for web design, I, too am a aspiring professional. I aspire to
someday get paid. So, in that sense, I think it is important to at least
once in a while help those who are not making money at this. Perhaps I make
up a small percentage of non-professional here(one who is still in the
learning stages but has professional aspirations).

Oh.. I did have three folks write about the site I submitted the other day.
Thanks a bunch.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com