Re: please critique

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:24:26 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:03 AM 1/25/99 -0800, Carol B. wrote:

>  Third, the coins add nothing to the design. Are they a PSP
>tube?  If you want to use a tube there are many out there, so I am sure
>you could find something more suitable.  (I do have links if you want
>them.)

Yes, I believe those are tubes. The brick is also a brush in PSP.

Matt, when you re-do your site(and going to the URL I see you have taken it
down for renovations), make more use of your space. A little frame to sell
your content won't do. It is the content(services you provide, etc) that is
the most important thing, so use most of your real estate to describe and
sell it.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com