Re: Question about BMP. size

by Jack Tumlin <jack(at)twsolinc.com>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:49:57 -0600
 To:  tjtmd(at)ibm.net
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tanya,

I'm using Image Composer to design graphics and then using WebGraphics for
compression.  They support creating jpeg and gif.  You can use either one
of the products to design and compress graphics.  I feel that Image
Composer is better at design and WebGraphics is better for compressing.

Best of luck. :)

At 05:19 PM 11/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I am making bmp's for eventual jpeg/gif, and they are in the size range
>of up to 10 MB's (using another system)(PC)
>Could anyone thing of ANY advantage of working on them at this magnitude
>instead of reducing them as BMP's?
>Thanks
>Tanya
>--
>To visit mt homepage...
>(Actually the whole thing is child-proof; boring; but It is hommade
>(my own "art", and notepad...)
>http://mypage.ihost.com/tanya

Jack Tumlin
Tumbleweed Solutions, Inc.