Re: Somewhat commecial site critique please :)

by Jack Tumlin <jack(at)twsolinc.com>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Nov 1998 18:55:41 -0600
 To:  "Lisa Whirrett" <whirrett(at)netins.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lisa,

Viewed your site at  http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/artwellscp.
Using MSIE 4.0, 26.4kbps, 800x600, 32 bit color.

Like the design of your main page.  The design of the background goes with
the theme of the site.  It did take awhile to load.

The color of the text on the following pages is inconsistence. Some pages
had black text, other pages had blue or red text. The lines of the
background image guitar at times made some of the text hard to read. This
could be due to my blurry eyes (too much computer time).

The "schedule.html" page is missing the background design.

Your site was very easy to navigate.  The pictures looked good.  I thought
the content was not overdone.  Overall, I liked the site.

Best of luck!

Jack Tumlin
Tumbleweed Solutions, Inc.
Jack(at)twsolinc.com