Re: first paid site!!!!

by C and P <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:27:02 -0500
 To:  Mike Mann <mmann(at)internetx.net>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I like the layout of the site, easy to get around and nice to view. The one
>thing I would change the look of is the red (just a personal thing). I
>think that with the soft purple (some peoples calls it a lavander, but I
>calls it a purple (Carl from swingblade)) letters that I would also go with
>the same theme on the red. Make it a bit softer. If the company colors are
>that bright red, then it's fine.
Yes, I agree the red is too bright but it is the colours they wanted!  :(

>You might also want to state the link vlink and alink in your body tag.
More touchups to be done.  I was rushed to get something together to show
the client.  I will finish up the missing tags to make it validate over the
weekend.   Right now I am mostly concerned with layout...

>Right under the body tag, you have a set of pre tags. Since they are not
>surrounding any text, you dont need them. This will not hurt anything to
>leave them in, but since they are not nessary, it would be good html'ing to
>take them out.
Ooops.  Ill get em.

>In your letter you stated that you just needed a few height and width tags
>to complete the job, but there was nothing on the news and mail pages.
Ahh yes.  That is because I don have any info for those pages yet, but I
know they will be required soon.

>Overall: I really liked the site. Nice look and feel. You did a good job.
Thankee.

phil.