Re: [Fwd: Please review Commercial index page]

by Jack Tumlin <jack(at)twsolinc.com>

 Date:  Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:45:05 -0600
 To:  Cherie Haskins <catsmeow(at)bright.net>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cherie,

Took a fast look at http://www.ohiowebdesign.com/se/seindex4.html using:
IE 4.00, 800x600,  Connected at 26k.

Thought the first page was very well laid out!

The only thing that came to my attention was how small the companies
contact information was (you get past 40 and everything starts to get
blurry).  I would suggest maybe increasing the point size a touch.

The other thing was the yellow line or pipe to the left of the "Fire Alarm
Systems" link?  It appears to be farther to the right then the other parts.
 I hit the refresh and appears okay now.

Thats all I have time for.

Best of luck! :)

Jack Tumlin