Re: Critique requested

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:23:06 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:09 PM 1/26/99 -0500, Chris Luciano wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I would appreciate a critique of  www.electricgrape.com

Hello!
I must say your site is nice and slick. The site and the sections I visited
all loaded nice and fast(on a 28.8 connection here).

First, while I did like the opening graphic, I wondered why it was there.
My taste runs to not liking a splash page that is nothing more than a
graphic that makes me click yet again to get to the site.

I think your colors worked even though I am personally not enamored of the
colors chosen. Of course I expected purples for a place called The Electric
Grape<g>.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com