Re: Solution7.com

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 03 May 1999 11:25:18 -0500
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:47 PM 5/8/99 , andrew(at)solution7.com wrote:

>Please have a look at my site: http://www.solution7.com
>I'm new to the critique and I look forward in hearing your comments.

Hello! I like the nice clean look of the site. One thing you should do is
to get rid of thet annoying javascript on the bottom status bar. I like
seeing the URL of where I am going to go. The javascript really doesn't add
anything that I can see. I already know the name of your business.
Otherwise, it loaded quickly and I liked your use of graphics.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com