Re: Critique Requested Again (Site updated)

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 09 May 1999 01:01:47 -0500
 To:  HWG-Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:57 PM 5/8/99 , Austin Johnsen wrote:

>I have updated the site based on most of your suggestions. I was able to
>scan the pictures today so that there are now pictures all over the
>pages. Also I lightened up considerably the background in the left frame
>and got rid of the one on the right. I shrunk the size of the left frame
>in order to get rid of the scroll bar.
>
>I have not been able to get some of the information yet so there are
>still some empty spots. I am also waiting for the attorneys' pictures
>and their email addresses. Any further comments would be appreciated.

The bordeless frames look much better. Overal things look better. On the
client page, though, it looks a little disorganized with the different size
logos and such. I am not sure what I would do to improve it on first
glance, but perhaps you may want to think about.
Overall, an improvement over the original.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com