Re: site review

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jul 1999 00:42:16 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:47 PM 7/6/99 , Rachel wrote:

>JMJ
>COuld several of you go to hte following site and let me know what you think
>http://www.pregassist.org/

Hi there.

First of all, why is the text so large? It would look better and more
professional with regular sized text. Also, don't center all of the words.
It makes the text hard to read. Separate the text into paragraphs and into
content areas(like a paragraph for the pre-natal stuff and another separate
one for the after birth services). This will also help in reading.

I like the background graphic. It is not intrusive and adds a little something.

You may want to think about a title graphic. It would add a little color to
the page.

I personally would lose the duck dividers and use HR or something else.
Overall, the site is a decent start, but at this point bland. Try sprucing
it up a little and push the services a little more. Good luck.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com