Re: Critique Please

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:18:20 +0930
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

It's funny how some things stay in the mind. I remember the first time this
site was mentioned on the list, months ago now, when there had a problem
with things lining up :)

The "green" is very dark, to the point of looking black, on my screen, but
my video card *has* been misbehaving a bit lately, so it might just be me.

Somebody mentioned the color of the email addresses, and I agree, the blue
is hard to see against the dark background and I would make it either white
or yellow...probably yellow would separate it a little better from the
preceding white text and make it more noticeable.

...and dare I mention this ? LOL

<snip> "...capable to assuming leadership roles in the Church, their
families, the community and their careers." </snip>

...capable "to" should be, capable "of" :)

The page looks pretty good now :)

HTH

Kym

At 06:11 AM 06/25/2000 , RHessel281(at)aol.com wrote:
>I've been struggling with the graphics on this page for quite some time.
>Please critique mainly the images, background images, appearance in different
>browsers, page layout, etc.  Any comments would really be appreciated.
>
>www.gmcs.org
>
>p.s.  nothing is linked yet - just want to get the layout down before I go on
>to create more pages.
>
>Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.
>
>Renae Hesselink, C.P.M., CPIM, A.P.P.

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html