Re: Critique request: Rainbow Outfitters

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Jul 2000 13:56:09 +0930
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jeffrey,

What a nice site...tasteful and informative.

Just a couple of questions. In the green side panel, is there something
missing from the top ?...it looks a little empty.

I checked out the Summer Wilderness Horse Packing Adventures and I can't
help but wonder how you "pack a horse" ?...don't the legs and tail stick
out ? ...*big grin*

Kym

At 09:22 AM 07/05/2000 , Jeffrey Newman wrote:
>Your comments on http://www.dorseyoutfitting.com/ would be greatly
appreciated.

>This is the first (and maybe the last) time I'll use Frontpage.
>
>(Any experience out there with Adobe's Go-Live?)
>
>--
>
>                       *******************************
>Jeffrey Newman
>
>JN Web Design
>http://www.jnweb.com/
>Phone: 1 250 791-9206
>Fax:   1 250 791-9207
>E-Mail: newman(at)bcinternet.net
>ICQ: 9879310

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html