Re: Math games

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:26:29 +0930
 To:  Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Ken hi...

I like it...nice crisp, clean looking page - no clutter.
The color scheme is nice and bright without being overpowering and should
appeal to kids and adults alike. I could probably use some of those games
myself...my math stinks LOL.

Oh...and Mz Spellchecker reports....nary a spelling error or typo in sight
..yippppppppeeeeeeeeee ...*grin*

Good job :)

Kym

At 05:00 AM 07/21/2000 , Ken Lanxner wrote:
>Hi.
>
>http://www.teachmoregames.com/test/index.html
>
>The site I am offering here is not yet complete. Only the front page and
>the about page ("find out why") are working right now. It is a *very*
>basic site. Much of the target audience (schools, libraries, etc.) may
>still be using version 3 browsers and 28.8 modems. So there is nothing
>fancy on the page -- no rollovers, no Flash, few graphics. The site will
>be Bobby-approved when completed. We will also be offering the math
>activities in Braille. But at the moment, I don't even have the alt tags
>in place.
>
>Considering all that, does the page still have visual appeal. The client
>says "it doesn't work" for him. But he has also said that about my last
>few concepts for his site. He is both hyper-critical and at the same
>time extremely vague about what he wants. As a result, I have told him
>that I will be charging him for every draft of the site. If he wants to
>see a dozen different concepts before he is happy, then he will pay for
>each page, not just the final result!
>
>Any comments on the look of the page and the clarity of the text would
>be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Ken
>
>---
>Simplelives * Web Design
>http://simplelives.com
>
>Lives, the Biography Resource
>http://amillionlives.com

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com