Re: Need comments / critique

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:52:48 +0930
 To:  "Jeroen Roeper" <roeper(at)xs4all.nl>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Jeroen...

I like it...nice clear, clean layout, easy to follow. It's not easy to pack
all that information onto a page without it looking cluttered and IMHO, you
have achieved that and I like the color scheme.

MzSpellchecker reports :)

<quote>
Over 1000 top selling titles for you to choose from, and the best thing is:
you can try them all for free. For 3 months long. We work on a no cure no
pay bases.
</quote>

First up, can we straighten up some grammar ?  Try this in your first
sentence. ".....and best of all, they're free for you to try for three
months."   The word "long" is redundant.

"bases" should be "basis"...and I don't understand what you mean by "no
cure" ...unless, it's something of which I am blissfully unaware.

Make up your mind how you want to spell "favourite/favorite". You have it
spelled both ways. On the main page there is a 'u' in it and on your
guarantees page..no 'u'.

I just took a quick look in IE5 at 600x800 and I'll leave the other
browsers to someone else who might be more awake than I am...it's late.

Anyway...HTH

Kym

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com