Jon Holloway: <http://www.jonholloway.com/>

by Brian Clark <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:36:15 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello:

I'd like a critique, if you have the time. Quick and simple, or an in-depth
review -- either is fine.

Jon Holloway is a photographer located in South Carolina. He has
photographed for clients such as: GTE Wireless, National Geographic,
Savannah College of Art & Design, Fuji, Nature Photographer Magazine, Bank
of America, as well as many clients located throughout the South East.

I'm concerned with:

* Browser, connection speed, display size/resolution/color-depth.
* First impressions / Any lasting impressions
* Navigation (as the site is quite extensive)
* Quality of copy as well as the photographs themselves.

This is a concept design, so any valuable input could potentially be worked
into the final build.

Thank you very much,

- Brian

P.S. This message bounced yesterday. My apologies to the list moderator and
the group.