Re: critique my site http://www.marciscreations.com/

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:30:36 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:06 PM 10/12/99 , S. Beach wrote:

>Judging by what other people have said and what I now see on your
>site, you are working on it and it has changed (considerably, from
>what I've read!)

Indeed. What I see now is much better. I would offer three things:

There is no need IMO to have the huge type. Regular sized type can be read
just fine. Large type always seems to me to be amateurish(unless the reason
is because most of the audience is visually impaired).

Add BORDER=0 to the HWG graphic.

On the counter, I would take the words around it out. Counters really are
only for the webmaster. What I usually do with my counters is put them on
the far right side on the very bottom of the page. There really isn't a
need to showcase a counter unless you have millions of hits on it.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com