Re: Further Look at weather station site

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:04:41 -0500
 To:  Tenley Shewmake <ts(at)awebresource.com>,
HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:20 PM 8/20/00 -0700, Tenley Shewmake wrote:
>Hello again, I have done more work on
>http://www.altalabinstrument.com/storage/newsite/
>and am eager for your feedback. My deadline is approaching!!
>
>I had some difficulty getting happy with the homepage, so any input on
>first impressions will be helpful.

Tenley,

To me, it looks like you've got things a little backwards. I would move the
left-hand text column over where you have the three horizontal images.

Stack your three images in that left-hand space then end it with the search
service all on the left.

Take your right-hand logo and navTable and stretch it across the page and
use the motorsport collage as the divider between the images and the text.

>Please test the search function. I know a lot of the information is
>pretty esoteric, but if you find any problems let me know.

Appears to be working fine. No, I wasn't quite sure what to search for
though either.

One extra comment -- I couldn't resist clicking on the *winners* button --
I have no clue about this subject or market, but winners, to me, means they
won something. But the page says customer comments. Again, probably because
I don't know your subject, but, I was a little curious about that one.

One other thing, and please reply off-list since it is not a critique --
just what is a weatherstation in your field????????

Thanks!
Tamara