Re: Site Critique

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:22:22 -0500
 To:  Mokele(at)aol.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Scott,

NN 4.5/Win95/56k modem/15-inch monitor at 800x600

I really like the bluish title and the font you chose over the yellow.

What's with the gray? The background looks like a good idea, but didn't
quite execute as you may have intended?

I find the text is hard to read on that background.

Also, you're probably working with some specific direction here, but all
those rules and fees right off the bat??

What's Blooming -- wow, that's a lot of information at a small type size
packed into a rather tight space. And, the Trail Notes text is running off
the right hand side of my monitor. Again, your background is making it
difficult to read the Trail Notes and it nearly obliterates the tables.

Good luck and I hope this helps,
Tamara