Re: critique request www.mywebpeople.com

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:08:13 -0500
 To:  "Nilla D Haluska" <nilla(at)teleport.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nilla,

Cool! Now, why does the main page scroll? Just because of the NetObjects
thing? Also, why do you have *Entrance* twice? The Counter is really
causing some lag too (NN 4.5, Win95, 800x600, 15-inch monitor, 49k
connection today)

I clicked on the smaller entrance and it eventually brought me back to the
same page while the top *Entrance* doesn't do anything.

On the about page -- again, a lot of scroll for no real reason. I love your
mouseover menu -- purple and red? Who would have thought it would look so cool?

Remodeling page -- that type is way too small on my PC, it must be
illegible on a Mac. At least there's no scroll.

Extra Income -- again too much scroll.

The MWP Portfolio is kicking up a 404 over the javascript file and now I
can't get back! --

I had to go all the way back to the main index page and now I'm waiting for
the counter again.

I think it looks really nice, except I gave up on the index loading so I
never went back to your portfolio pages. You could do a little tightening
and  adjusting here and there, but it's really pretty! Neat color schemes.

HTH and thank you!
Tamara