RE: http://www.emilydunn.com/

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:20:31 -0500
 To:  "'Craig T. Harding'" <info(at)guidenet.net>
 Cc:  HWG Critique List <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree, now that the image is smaller (800x600 -- no scrolling now), the
background is far too dominant and the graphic buttons have lost what
*hint* they have of her work.

I can't decide if I like the smaller image. I know you're supposed to avoid
scrolling, but the center graphic loses a lot of its impact. It sure loads
quick.

What a dilemma for you, particularly since this is your step-daughter.

Good luck,
Tamara