Re: critique please

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:56:34 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:32 AM 11/18/99 , Jill George wrote:

>  Hi all. Thanks to all the good advice I've received in the past, i have
>totally revamped my site and once again, I'm submitting it for critique.
>This site does contain R rated adult content. So if you're easily offended,
>don't look. This is an advertisement for the bar I work for. Thanx in
>advance.
>Jill George
>www.vertigos.net

Hi there! First, I would turn off the VCF card. Those clutter up mailboxes!

About your site.. it's MUCH improved from the site I remember the first
time around. Everything has loaded quickly. There is an HR at the top left
of the main page and I don't know what it's there for.

I might think about some re-organization of the girls list. There is a lot
of pages taken up for this and nothing more than a pic. Perhaps you could
have a thumnail of the pic of each girl on the main page, then perhaps have
the whole pic and a short bio, work history(how long they have worked
there, what they do, etc) on each girl's page.. This whole section seems a
little unfinished to me content wise.

Otherwise I would say this is much improved and looks more professional
than the first site did.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com