Re: Please check out my page!

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:37:00 -0600
 To:  HWG Critique List <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:20 AM 11/22/99 , From the Office of Craig T, Harding wrote:

>I would either lose the music or place it at the bottom of the page with
>the default set to "off." People looking at your site late at night or
>at work  do not want to be surprised with unwelcome music. I'm not so
>picky on this, as I have clients who demand music on their sites. The
>size tags for the music should be set to the size of the music player. I
>can't remember what that is because I use 16x16.

I had the opposite reaction of sorts. I felt it was nice that the console
was towards the top of the page so that I could turn it off quickly. When
they are at the bottom, I often have to wait longer for it to come up while
I am still being blasted by the music.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com