Re: Site Check: www.naturalperfection.com

by katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Sat, 01 Jul 2000 15:24:56 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:35 PM 07/01/2000 -0700, Neo wrote:
>Would like a site check on the color scheme as this
>is that part of the site I am currently working on at

Nice flash intro, not too much and seems to load quickly.  Yes, the two=20
colors do go together, but when the lighter green comes in (it's what I see=
=20
first) one feels like the may throw up.  Once the darker color comes in, it=
=20
get better.  font colors don't work at all.

When I think of fitness, I think colorful, light, sunshine, natural -=20
greens and browns but full of energy and vibrance.   Not sure why, but I'd=
=20
have tried orange and yellow first - light and airy. Not the yellow you=20
currently have but something lighter, with the orange as a bit of a shock=20
effect.
           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Katsuey's Legal Gateway