Re: Site Review

by katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 2000 19:54:46 -0500
 To:  Michael Wilson <mwilson(at)sigmapath.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:26 AM 07/07/2000 -0400, Michael Wilson wrote:

>Did you want a critique or what? All I hear are excuses that are easily
>overcome with a little forethought. Most of the sites we design have the
>same restraints and we can make it happen, so you can also

Gee, guess my client should have hired you instead of me, but I doubt with=
=20
your attitude the client would have hired you or that you would have=20
provided the client what I have for the money I was paid. Bottom line, your=
=20
attitude is not helping me.  I'm new to Dreamweaver and I'm still working=20
through the fact that "what you see is NOT what you get".
           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com