Re: VT Film

by katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:39:59 -0500
 To:  info(at)mtbytes.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:48 AM 07/13/2000 -0400, Sara Moulton wrote:

>Please let me know what works and what doesn't work, besides just having
>the one location type in one Town/Region?
>
>Site address:
>
><a
>href=3D"http://170.222.87.5/vtfilm/search_1.cfm">http://170.222.87.5/vtfilm=
/search_1.cfm</a>

I'd like to see a little more color while listing the statistics of the=20
properties.  This could be done simply with colored text.  Also since the=20
photos vary in size and yet need to be side by side, what about putting=20
them on a colored background and then perhaps a light frame or border=20
around each?  That or put them together like a puzzle.  I also didn't=20
understand why the words "matched pair" appeared along side photos.
           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com