Re: Final critique

by katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:45:27 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:49 PM 08/08/2000 -0300, you wrote:
>http://www.thepoetsgroup.com/
>
>Hi Seth,
>
>Took another trip to the above site, and on arrival was once again
>reminded how pleasing the design and layout is.

I strongly agree with everything Pat said so I'll just add a ditto.  This=20
color scheme is so well done for the subject matter, it's warm and inviting=
=20
such a cozy feeling you just want a good book (of poetry of course) to read.

Only one additional comment to Pat's - it's lacking text navigation which=20
could easily be added to the bottom and thereby facilitate the sight=20
impaired and those with images off.

Oh my goodness!  Another comment - where the h#ck is your meta tags?  You=20
gotta have meta tags on a site like this!
           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com