Re: Site Review

by Neo <neo(at)naturalperfection.com>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:17:38 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Loaded quick at 33.6, IE 5.5 (beta), Win98, 1024*768 but of
course not full screen, so probably about 800*600 browser
size.

Missing an alt tag for the right hand menu, forth
link from the top (pizza pan) least that was the only one
that didn't show up.

Everything else seemed ok as well.

Yes and I AM now hungry for a pizza :~

At 06:09 PM 06/07/2000 -0500, katsuey wrote:
>Okay folks, have a go at me, but remember, I cry easily and I'm presently
>on crutches due to a skating accident (don't ask, it was a freak
>thing).  Please let me know your reactions to the site - does it make you
>hungry?  Load time okay (or well disguised)?  O/S, screen size etc.
>
>http://www.leavenworthpizzahut.com

.oOo.