Re: Please Critique Kids Photo Site

by CharlesMTF <CharlesMTF(at)aol.com>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Apr 1998 06:52:15 EST
 To:  collinlim(at)hotmail.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
collinlim(at)hotmail.com writes:

> I've created a photograph site documenting a day my two nieces spend in
>  a park.  I'm mainly interested in finding out how well does the "High
>  Performance" site work.  It uses Javascript to flip through 16
>  photographs.  Does it take too long to load?  Does it work on your
>  browser at all?  Any error messages?  It may not work on Internet
>  Explorer.  Thanks in advance.

Using Netscape 4.04, 33.6 connection, the page itself took quite awhile to
load up. I'd say about 3 minutes, but that could of also been a slower than
expected connection.

You have a beautiful daughter, and I think you did a great job. The pictures
all loaded up clear, crisp, and very fast!

---Charles Ippolito