Re: major site re-design

by Katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:49:56 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:47 PM 09/27/2000 -0400, welch(at)units.ohio-state.edu wrote:
>I would appreciate comments and suggestions on a re-design I just completed
>of a large web site.
>
>      http://www.units.ohio-state.edu

Diane,
Great site with just a couple of comments.  The rust colored print (an=20
image) is just slightly blurred.  This is so noticeable because the print=20
in red below is so nice and clear.  The site is professional in nature and=
=20
so the "junk" (pardon my frankness) at the bottom such as the WC3 banners=20
really take away from this very professional image.  Personally, I loose=20
that stuff.

           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Brown Holdings LLC Group
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com
KatsueyDesignWorks, Custom Web Design
http://www.katsueydesignworks.com
RGreatHosts, Hosting and Domain Name Purchasing
http://www.rgreathosts.com=20