Re: i.am/briangstp

by Katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:21:22 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:29 PM 10/16/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Otherwise, just look at the site and let me know if anything annoys anyone=
 or
>if anyone has suggestions, comments, complaints, compliments, whatever...=
 Let
>me know.  I've had a great time making this site and it's all about me -
>Brian.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it better!

Well Brian, yes, there is.  I hope not to start a war here, but your sexual=
=20
musings turned me off and I left.  I see no reason for this on a site -=20
like who is interested?  No, it's not a gay bashing thing - rather I don't=
=20
think anyone would be interested in my sexual thoughts and actions and it=20
certainly doesn't belong on a site which is to be taken seriously in the=20
web design arena.  It also should have a warning with it when you ask for a=
=20
critique since minors or people who just plain could be offended might be=20
involved in providing the critique.  Just my $.02

           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Brown Holdings LLC Group
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com
KatsueyDesignWorks, Custom Web Design
http://www.katsueydesignworks.com
RGreatHosts, Hosting and Domain Name Purchasing
http://www.rgreathosts.com=20