RE: Critique our site please

by JamesKB <jameskb(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:13:34 -0500
 To:  "Steve Devoti" <steve.devoti(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Steve....  Lori??

Thank you for your reply.

I agree that the home page needs a few graphic images.... however, the
owners of the site do not seem to want  to place any there.

I'll consider your input re: the "back and forward" buttons on the home page.

As far as the font sizes being a bit large......  the font sizes are left
up to the viewers browser for the most part  (i.e. general font size is not
set in the html code or the css file).... the exceptions being any
"Registration Forms or Order Forms" in  which font sizes  are set.  Any
suggestions?

As for the "drop down" menus..... I agree.....  I will see to it that there
are "drop downs" on every page.

Again..... Thanks for your reply...... JamesKB