Re: Prototype needs evaluations

by Jesse Pate <pisolutions(at)pisolutions.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:12:08 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:37 PM 10/25/2002 -0700, Carole Anne Gay wrote:
>Hi Everybody,
>
>I would very much appreciate comments and criticisms on
>http://toulhigh.org/bemeyers/meyers-home.html
>
>This is a prototype for a total revamp of a client site.  The company is
>very high tech and I've tried to
>project that image in layout and the use of corporate colors.  Mac folks,
>Unix folks, and anyone still testing
>with the dreaded NN4+ browser, I'd really be interested in your comments, too.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Carole

I like it.  A few notes, however.

In Netscape 6.2 at 1152 resolution, the legalese you have at the bottom of
the page doesn't line up quite right.  The privacy policy and last modified
date seem to be centered within the table cell your main copy is in, while
your URL and copyright notice are centered within the entire page.  It just
looks kind of odd.

Jesse Pate
Owner and Lead Developer
http://www.pisolutions.com