Re: http://www.guidenet.net/

by Jesse Pate <pisolutions(at)pisolutions.com>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:56:59 -0600
 To:  "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Craig -

  I think you've arrived at a very good jumping off point... I like the
color scheme, and I think the use of odd angles really helps break the site
apart from the monotony of purely vertical and horizontal text that most
designers cannot seem to escape.

Good luck,
Jesse Pate

Owner and Lead Developer,