Re: please critique dHTML site

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:12:36 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The layout isn't stable...

IE 6.0 drops the text copy & white bg up on top of the logo and then cuts
off the text body title plus the first line of text.

Netscape 4.79 &  6.2.2 display things the way I think you intended ? ? ?

The color choices... both the green and purple bg versions are rather a
jolt. I am also amazed that there is a complete lack of graphics or more
importantly a portfolio in a business site promoting "excellence in graphic
design".

After a few minutes I finally noticed that link buried in the bottom right
corner and read your reasons for this. I don't believe potential clients
will care about these issues as much as they will wonder why this site
lacks important content and is so bland and or hard on the eyes depending
on personal reactions to your color choices.

The movement in positioning of navigation is confusing... annoying...

out of time
Steve
www.thewebguy.ca