Re: Any suggestions?

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:44:12 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Placing content up front that you already know people will not want to
watch every time they come back ("skip intro") is an empty click that
wastes the visitor's time. Create something that's part of the home page
with a pause in the loop. Content could also focus more on what the client
offers.

All the empty white space at the bottom of each page I looked at leaves me
thinking that something has not displayed. Why not let the content drive
page length. On one page the there was a full screen of black that I can
scroll down for.

The map graphic is distressed and shouldn't be left on a site that
represents graphic artists.

On home I would not repeat the top navigation at the side.

I had to resize one of the pop up windows to see all the content in the CM
Squared, Inc gallery.

The push pin mouse over graphic looks odd... as if it is sticking through
the back surface of the black background and out of the colored bar... I
would display it sticking into the front surface.

out of time...
Steve