Re: First Impressions

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:51:40 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE6.0
Win2000prof
800x600 1024x768

The photos appeared slightly rough and when I checked 6 or 7 of them I
found they were crunched by code to display at a dimensions smaller than
they actually were.

The sliding navigation is clever but not intuitive and on my system the
sliding is rather choppy... not smooth. On arrival I did not understand
that the second row interacted with the first row to sometimes reset some
menu choices in the fourth & fifth level navigation. I thought it just
updated the contact info.

30+ choices for navigation on a home page is excessive.

Steve