Re: Critique Request http://www.dririte.net

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:31:56 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are a few quick notes...

I hope the large empty space will be filled with something.
Slice header.jpg so the text can be published as a gif to improve the image
quality.
A home link on the home page always seems out of place.
Color works for me.

I really don't like outside links on client pages unless they are truly a
portal site. These guys are not, they are a destination site. With two
clicks I completed a search at the IICRC site for firms in Winter Garden,
FL and your client didn't even come up in the list. The IICRC logo is a
plus since it's the professional association but talk them out of the IICRC
link.

800x600, 1024x768
IE 6

Steve