Re: [HWG Critique] email subjects

by Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:19:58 -0700
 To:  Kae Verens <kverens(at)contactjuggling.org>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kae,

I simply set a filter in Eudora to flag *all* messages from hwg.org and
color-code them pink. That way I neither have to bother the list owner, nor
look twice at my spam/virus-checker. Furthermore, I can sort messages by
category and read all my hwg mail at once.

Maybe you can do something similar in your mail client to solve your problem.

Take care,
Collette