Re: [HWG Critique] email subjects

by Steven W Loney <steve(at)thewebguy.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:17:50 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'd prefer to leave the subject uncluttered with unnecessary information.

Discussion group email I receive is filtered into a specific mailbox for
each group by looking at the "To:" header which in this group is always
"To: "'HWG Critique'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>"

Every email client I've ever looked at can do this so let's not pad the
subject lines with unnecessary info.

Steve